Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Long Time Gone

Wow, so it has definitely been a while since I have posted here. Just want to say hi to everyone that I haven't seen these past 3 years or so. I've also been away from second life dealing with real life and all the issues that come along with that. While I am back on my blog I have yet to return to the game but may be continuing my second life adventures soon. It will definitely be difficult going back after so much time away but it should make for some interesting blogging. I will also continue on with my stories of my life as an elf but will not be continuing on the submissive path. I have determined that I am entirely to high spirited for that type of lifestyle and will be in more trouble than it is worth. So while I am hanging up my collar and cuffs I will still be wandering around second life looking for all new adventures, delving into my elf life and life as a vampire. So stay tuned as I tell you all about my second life.

No comments:

Post a Comment