Monday, April 12, 2010

My First Post


Hello all!! I am new to the whole blogging thing so bear with me while I give this a try. This will be a blog about my adventures and experiences on second life. First I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself. I am an elf who is a dancer, manager, and photographer on second life. I am also undergoing sub training to explore and learn about a new side to myself alongside my best friend Christine Southpaw. I am protected by my wonderful Mistress Helyn Spiritweaver and my amazing Mentor Thina Mistwood. I am also exploring the complex world of vampires and lycans. So all in all you could say I have a very busy second life. lol I could go into my life as an elf, but I will save that for another post, as well as my adventures at Thina's Training Gardens and Blood Alchemi. Well, not sure what else to put on my first post, so I guess that's it for now. Check back soon for some of my adventures. ^^


2 comments:

  1. *Smiles wide* Congratulations on your first blog post! I look forward to reading about your adventures and seeing more pictures, naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Smiles softly and happily* Very lovely Bri, I am so very proud of you and the progress you have made from the reports i get from sis all the time. I look forward to reading more about your adventures and your training with her.

    ~Hugz and Kisses~

    Mentor =^.^=

    ReplyDelete