Friday, April 16, 2010

My Training Chronicles

So, as I said in my first post I am undergoing sub training. When I first decided to embark on this journey my best friend Christine Southpaw was already in submissive training. After talking with her about some of what being a sub or slave entailed I decided that I wanted to explore this intricate world as well. I contacted her Mentor Thina Mistwood who was also a good friend of ours and asked if she would take me on as a student as well. After speaking with her own Mystress and with me about what it was I was looking for we began my training. After a slight hiccup I found myself falling behind in my training and a decision was made for Mentor's sister Helyn Spiritweaverto take me as her pet and work with me one on one to ensure that I was able to catch up. So now I have not only my Mentor, but also my Mistress teaching me. My Training Chronicles will be my adventures during my time training under Mentor and Mistress so keep an eye out for my next post in My Training Chronicles.

Pics to be added later.

2 comments:

  1. It brings up such fond memories when you first came to me seeking training, and though I admit I was worried when i took both you and Christine on, considering you were both then and still are now my friends, I didn't know if I was up to it. Now after all this time I can honestly say that it was a wise decision on my part to train you, everyday you make me proud, and sis is simply astonished at how quickly you learn as well as your eagerness to do so as well. I know I am not able to give you as much training as I could before, but I'm glad that you have sis there to teach you and to protect you, and I look forward to reading more about your education under her.

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to be a part of your journey, as you are of mine...I look forward to many adventures with you in all things that we do, and experiences we embark upon. I can hardly wait till your next post about your life as an Elf!

    ReplyDelete